Ok, I have not updated my blog lately, that is because we have been having crisis after crisis. 1st our hard drive that had ALL of our pictures,Home video and music on it, crashed. After a couple of days of crying my eyes out, Paul got the hard drive to our brother-in-law. Matt thinks that he can get a lot of the stuff back, so here is to hope. 2nd my sewing machine crashed too. I am in the middle of a cute heart wall quilt,

and I had to take it to get looked at, and go to my moms to have her help me finish the top. Now I just have to finish the quilting part, but my machine just was not sewing right. It will not be done for another week,and I feel lost knowing I don't have it to use. Next we had Valentines day 2010. Zach had his party on Thursday, they had a little singing program, cute, cute, cute.



I helped Emily's class on Friday. I signed up to help with the craft, we made heart picture frames. It was a lot of fun, but I am really glad that it is over.



. this year we made our own valentines for the kids classes. sucker flowers.



Sunday was Valentines day and here is the Valentines the kids got this year.


and finally Yesterday I came across a leak in our Laundry room ceiling. The wax seal on the toilet went bad and every time we flush it was going into the ceiling in the laundry room, now I have a big hole!


but hey I got new rugs and shower curtains for the bathroom, so all is well. ( my sister will say "hey, that is what my shower curtain looks like!" and I say "Yep, you have good taste!!" ;)
"hey, that is what my shower curtain looks like!" For a second there I thought I was looking at my bathroom.
ReplyDeleteEvery time I read about your projects, I remember what an amazing crafty person you are! Way to go!
ReplyDelete