In June, our PTA president Jenn called me to ask if I would be willing to plan Red Ribbon Week for our school this school year, I said that I would, and got started right away. "A slogan a day keeps the drugs away!" was my theme for this year. after I got this process underway, it went really well. After going out of town on a camping trip,and being on the ward activities committee and planning our ward party, this week finally came. we went everyday to give the kids candy and bracelets and all sorts of stay away from drugs stuff. We had a Drug free Slogan contest, which really turned out better than I even thought. We also had Miss Utah 2007 Heather Anderson and University of Utah Defensive back Lamar Chapman come for our Drug free assembly. Here are some of the images from the week. I am so glad that this went well and it if finally over.
No comments:
Post a Comment