So, I have been in a slump lately! I don't want to do anything that requires being creative an trying to plan something. I want it done for me so I can copy it or whatever it takes to get it done. This includes my blog. I need to update it and here I am finally doing it. At the end of August the kids started school and it has been a roller coaster trying to get Zachary used to all day school and work that needs to be finished by the end of that day. Well, we got through the summer and through September and now we are into October! can you believe it, October, where did the year go? Halloween is almost upon us, good thing the kids costumes are already to go. Here are some pictures from the end of summer to now. Enjoy! this is the brick we bought to put in front of our new Elementary School.
No comments:
Post a Comment