Friday, September 21, 2012

Whew!! we got through that!

Well, here we are. We got through the first weeks of school, moved to our new house, started going to a new ward, and still have a lot to do! things are going good now that we are in the grove of things the kids have settled in and so have Paul and I. I Think. We really love being in our own home. Here are some before and after pictures, we are not done with all the projects I want to do, but its livable. enjoy, I know we do! The Kitchen. (Don't look to much, I have not got a chance to paint my cabinets yet, so the two tone is it until then.)
Stairs:
Family Room:
Dining area:
Living room:
that is just some of the pictures...as we finish some of the projects we have yet to do I will post more before and after pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment