Sunday, May 18, 2014

Mothers day and flower!

This year in activity days we did these cute picture clip boards for our moms. Hopefully the girls had as much fun putting them together and giving them to their moms, as the Moms are going to enjoy them. A lot of Thought and love and sweat went into coming up with this idea,(Big shout out to Pinerest!) Emily joined the choir at School this year and we had her year end program. Also the 2014 flowers for the yard are now in the ground. I spent all day Friday putting these beauties in the ground, all while working on my tan!! hehe I think I went a little overboard on the Geraniums, but hey!, if you like something keep going with it and buy MORE! Thanks to Skyline floral for the big beautiful Geraniums this year. If you ever stop selling them, I WILL Cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment