Monday, March 30, 2009

Birthday's and Build a Bear's

This weekend has been one big Birthday party for Emily. It all started on when we went to see Monsters Vs. Aliens with Aunt Krystal, then on Saturday we took Emily, Zachary, and Jacob (friend and practically sibling) to Build a Bear and spent a small fortune. Emily made a pink bear with sunglasses, a sundress and cute little shoes with heels and named her Diamond. Zachary made a Green Frog with overalls, flip flops and Sun Glasses (it looks like Paul Tuttle from American Choppers!heehee) Zach named him Face, yes I said Face, Frog Face. Hey he came up with that all by himself. Jacob made a cute turtle ( the shell is a backpack) he put overalls, sandals, and a fishing hat on his and named it Tac. So after we spent our life savings, we went home and Emily wanted Hot Dogs for her birthday dinner, and her, Jacob and Zachary played all evening with their new friends. On Sunday we had my side of the family over ( we get together with Paul’s for March Birthdays and Easter this next weekend), and had cake and Ice Cream and opened presents. For some reason Emily thinks that until you blow out you candles and open presents you don’t turn a year older so this had to be done before she turned 6. So the world is now right, Emily is 6 and she now has her Pixos that she has wanted since Christmas. Time sure does fly when you are having fun, or something like that.

1 comment:

  1. It is you!! How fun to see you and see your family that I've never seen, hehe. We live in Chandler which is about 2 hours from Glendale. I have a cousin that lives here also so that's nice, other than that, it's just us :) I saw Jessica and your parents at Michelle Kendell's wedding, I was one of her bridesmaids. I still keep in touch with a couple people there. Let's catch up sometime.

    ReplyDelete