So it has been a busy couple of weeks and now all of a sudden it is the week of my Baby's Birthday! Yes Emily will be 6 on Saturday!! man I'm getting old. so this week is full of fun. I will let you know later how it goes and have new pictures up.
Hey is is Elisa Hatton from Taylorsville? Are you my long lost friend? It's me Lisa from CA. I was in the ward, Jeff and I and my last name was Clark. How the heck are you? Your kids are so cute! I'm going through your pics to find one of you but I only see one and it looks like Jessica, hehe. Hope all is well!
my, how the time does fly! i like your cupcake background.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Me!
ReplyDeleteHey is is Elisa Hatton from Taylorsville? Are you my long lost friend? It's me Lisa from CA. I was in the ward, Jeff and I and my last name was Clark. How the heck are you? Your kids are so cute! I'm going through your pics to find one of you but I only see one and it looks like Jessica, hehe. Hope all is well!
ReplyDelete