Thursday, February 5, 2009

Never thought I'd make it did you?!?!

Ok,Ok, I have finally made it to the bloging world. Its been on my mind for a while now and most of my friends are blogging I better get with the program and start, so if Paul can have a facebook account and keep up with it I should be able to do this. Besides I hope I can keep up with this better than I have been keeping up on my scrapbooking. Yeah I have almost a year and a half of pictures to scrapbook and I keep putting it off. so we will see if I can keep this up. I hope all of you enjoy.

Elisa

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that you started a blog. I have been waiting and waiting. Now that we don't get to see one another 3 days a week I feel like I have been missing out on whats going on in your life. I know you didn't do it for me, but thank you for starting one. Love you!

    ReplyDelete