Sunday, February 22, 2009

Where a kid can be a kid.....

Saturday was Paige-E-poo's 3rd Birthday and Connor's 1st Birthday was on Friday so, Lori and Cory and Rebecca and McKell invited everyone to come to Chuck E Cheeses for a big Birthday party. The kids had a ball getting their tokens and playing all the games for tickets to turn in for cheep prizes,( like a bookmark worth 20 tickets that I could have drawn better, and I don’t draw). We had pizza and drinks and sang Happy Birthday, but it was a madhouse. What we do for our Children's entertainment. OH to be a Parent! And in the end, We again found out that We are raising a Klepto!!Yeah you heard right, I said a Klepto. Paul caught Zachary trying to steal a token from some random kid and running for it, but the kid caught hold of his shirt sleeve, and Paul made Zachary give it back. Last week he took a Cadbury cream egg from Wal-Mart after Paul had check out and was shoving it into his mouth. Paul went and paid for it and made Zach throw it away. I really don't know what to do with the kid. I guess that's life and we live and learn, I just hope He learned from this. We will see!

1 comment:

  1. They say the most charming kids are good at being deceitful-if stealing could be considered deceit than what you have on your hands is quite the charming little guy! :) Riley survived that stage okay-sounds like you're teaching him well.

    ReplyDelete