This was the coolest thing that I have done with my kids. Starting in December I saw the commercials for Walking with the Dinosaurs and I told myself that I had to go. So Paul and I got to talking and bought tickets. So on Saturday January 17th we took trax downtown, got off at the Delta (it will always be the Delta center to me). We were a little early so we walked over to the Gateway and found a Starbucks for a cup of Hot Chocolate and a muffin, which burned up some time, and then we went and got into our seats. When it started it was the coolest event I have ever been to. They took you through all the eras that the different Dinosaurs lived in and told us how the earth could have looked like in each of those eras. All in all it was a fun day. I just took the pictures off of the camera so I thought I would share them.
Strawberry Crush Sew Along - The Big Finish!!
2 months ago

You got some great pictures. I wish I would have taken the boys to see that. I hope they come to town again so I can.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool! I've never even heard of it.
ReplyDeleteOh man Elisa I miss you guys! I've gotta come chill soon. I can't believe i've been so close for so long and haven't visited. i'm a bad friend.
love you!
Hey, it's Andrea, Kay told me about your blog so I thought I'd check it out! Anyway, sooooo jealous! I totally wanted to go, but chickened out in the end. Told myself if they ever come back I'm totally going! LUUUCKYYYYY! haha!
ReplyDelete